Directions To The Library
From Southern State Parkway:
Take Exit 19 to Peninsula Boulevard South.
- Continue south to Franklin Avenue (1 traffic light past Peninsula Shopping Center).
- Turn left (east). The first stop light is West Broadway.
- Cross the Long Island Railroad tracks. The next light is Broadway.
- Turn right (south); proceed about 2 blocks.
- The library is on the left across the street from Trinity St. John’s Church (Trinity Cemetery on Map below)
From Sunrise Highway:
- Turn south at the Lynbrook Railroad Station onto Broadway.
- Proceed south to Library.
From western North Shore
(Great Neck, Port Washington, Manhasset, New York City or Queens):
- Take Cross Island Parkway. Follow signs to Southern State.
- Leave Parkway at Valley Stream, Central Avenue.
- Proceed south on Central Avenue, crossing Sunrise Highway.
- The name of the street changes to Mill Road, which dead-ends at West Broadway.
- Turn south (right) 1 block, then left onto Franklin Avenue.
- Proceed to Broadway, then turn south (right) on Broadway to the Library.
- Library is directly across the street from Trinity Cemetery (Trinity-St. John’s Episcopal Church)..
Walking Directions from Hewlett LIRR Station
to Hewlett Woodmere Public Library
|1.||Head northeast on Railroad Ave toward Franklin Ave||
|2.||Turn right at Franklin Ave||
|3.||Turn right at Broadway||
Hewlett Woodmere Public Library
Hewlett, NY 11557